Welcome to Garth Cottage
Garth Cottage is a delightful 4-star self-contained cottage set in a quiet and peaceful location in the hamlet of Pensham.
The cottage is sited in the owner's grounds of 2 acres on the banks of the River Avon, less than 10 minutes leisurely walk to the elegant Georgian riverside town of Pershore in South Worcestershire with its selection of tea rooms, restaurants, 16th Century pubs, busy modern theatre, leisure centre, supermarket, convenience shops and covered market.
Use of the owner's heated outdoor swimming pool is available by arrangement between May and October (weather dependent).
We have a no smoking policy in place. There is also fishing on site.
Per Week: £305 to £420
Christmas / New Year: £370
Short breaks available 2 nights (out of high season) (P.O.A.) | Tariff & terms on request.
- The oak-beamed lounge/dining room has a double bed settee and armchair; flat screen television and DVD/CD player; dining table and chairs and gas log-burning fire.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, WC, wash hand-basin with shaver point, and a heated towel rail. All linen and towels are provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with oven, hob and extractor, microwave and refrigerator. Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
- On the first floor the large and airy galleried bedroom is equipped with a king size bed with ample space for a separate single bed which is installed in accordance with guests' requirements. The bedroom includes a flat screen television/DVD.
- The cottage has full gas central heating throughout. Electricity and gas costs are included in the rates.
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Outside, there is a separate area of garden with garden furniture and barbeque for cottage use and off road parking.
- Use of the owner's heated outdoor swimming pool is available by arrangement between May and October (weather dependent).
- A complimentary welcome selection of essentials, a bottle of wine, and homemade baking are provided upon arrival.